A Starbucks addiction can definitely exist, and is pretty prominent in this day and age, but sometimes you can be blind to the fact that you have this addiction. Here are 10 signs that you are addicted to Starbucks (no shame!):
1. You feel lost without the Starbucks queen staring at you from the cup.
The Starbucks queen gives you warmth and joy, comfort and assurance. The Starbucks queen gives you ALL the feels. Sometimes you feel as if you could be the Starbucks queen. Maybe someday…
2. You go there every single day, sometimes more than once a day.
You have to get your Starbucks fix every single day or else you’ll go outwardly, insanely, wickedly, MAD. Your day definitely doesn’t feel complete without a trip to Sbux.
3. You smell like coffee.
You don’t even use perfume anymore because your natural scent is that of sweet, savory coffee beans with a hint of vanilla flavored syrup. Ah, so delightful.
4. You spend hours sitting inside Starbucks.
Whether you’re legitimately working on something, or just sitting there drinking away, you are able to spend tons of time inside Starbucks. It’s one of your favorite places to be!
5. If someone suggests getting coffee from any other place, shit goes down real fast.
Aw hell naw. If your friend wants to try coffee from some new little coffee shop down the road, she can go by herself because you aren’t budging. She has betrayed you and you cannot betray Starbucks!
6. The baristas know you and your order.
You’re basically BFF’s with all the baristas and you confidently walk in each day and say, “Hey Joe, my usual cup of Joe please! How are the wife and kids?” Barista BFF’s > non-barista BFF’s.
7. You have a specific order that rarely changes, but you have tried most of their drinks.
You have tried most or all of the Starbucks menu, but you tend to stick to your normal drink because it’s part of your routine. But you always get excited to try their new drinks because it’s a thrilling mouth experience.
8. You go through withdrawal if you don’t have any Starbucks for one day.
Them headaches though. If you don’t get your Sbux caffeine fix for the day, you don’t feel like yourself. Not only does your head want to explode, but you feel tired and cranky and no one should try to mess with you.
9. You don’t understand why people get confused over the cup sizes.
How hard is it to say tall, grande, or venti? People, this is NOT that confusing or difficult! A little kid could do it! An elderly person could do it! Hey, a dog could do it! Come on, the Starbucks addicts believe in you!
10. You call Starbucks your second home.
I mean, you would basically live there if you could. It’s so warm and cozy, and smells like beauty, and it houses your favorite beverage. Starbucks is love. Starbucks is life.
Quote of the Day: