Being single is vastly underrated because of the way society emphasizes the glory of relationships and love. But being single can have incredible advantages that you may be overlooking. So listen up all my single ladies (and guys!):
1. You have more time to hang out with your friends.
2. You have more time to yourself.
3. You can flirt with anyone you want.
4. You can try new things because you have all the time in the world.
5. You can travel without worrying about bringing that special person along with you.
6. You can focus on bettering and improving yourself to your own standards.
7. You can save money and not worry about buying anniversary gifts/birthday gifts/holiday gifts.
8. You can be lazy whenever you want to be.
9. You have way less drama in your life.
10. You can plan your future the way that you want it to be.
11. You’re not required to be attached to your phone.
12. You can freely be friends with anyone of the opposite sex.
13. You don’t have to suffer through movies that you don’t want to watch.
14. You can make your own plans of your own choice on your own time.
15. You aren’t tied down to a scary commitment.
16. You don’t have to worry about heartbreak because you own your heart, no one else does.
17. You have time to reflect on your past relationships and realize why they didn’t work out.
18. You don’t have to have the stress of meeting and impressing family members.
19. You are free to go out and party whenever you feel like it.
20. You don’t have to wait on anyone.
21. You get to control the remote and watch whatever you want!
22. You can buy yourself gifts, which is great, because you know exactly what you want!
23. You can listen to the music you like without being judged for it.
24. You don’t have to be questioned about where you’re going, when you’re going somewhere, who you’re going with, and when you’ll be back.
25. You have more time to focus on school and/or work.
26. You don’t have to hang out with someone else’s friends whom you don’t get along with.
27. You have a lot more privacy when it comes to basically everything.
28. You can be as spontaneous as you want without anyone there to stop you.
29. You can do activities/hobbies that you enjoy without being bothered.
30. You don’t have to share food.
Quote Of The Day: